LOOSE WEIGHT ONLINE - LOOSE WEIGHT
Loose Weight Online - Calorie Count Foods
Loose Weight Online
- slant: present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
- The force exerted on the mass of a body by a gravitational field
- the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- A body's relative mass or the quantity of matter contained by it, giving rise to a downward force; the heaviness of a person or thing
- The quality of being heavy
- burden: weight down with a load
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- While so connected or under computer control
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- Untie; unfasten
- not compact or dense in structure or arrangement; "loose gravel"
- Set free; release
- free: grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Relax (one's grip)
- without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
REVOLUTION By EROS 2004
Freestyle, painted on loose primed Canvass, in 2004, for a Large Music Corporation. I was hired on to do a 65' x 7' mural that included their certain corporate key catch words and the companies new ideals for the future of what they had envisioned the Retail Music Industry moving towards. Which was online file-sharing and downloading. The mural read: "World Entertainment Revolution", then had the back half filled with words like, Passion, Inspire, etc..... I painted it at a local movie and entertainment scenery design business' storage facility. They actually hung it and primed it for me. As you can imagine, you can't find many interior wall spaces that you can hang a 65' canvass on. It is literally stretched between pilars and stapled to them. It did the job pretty well, but began to sag towards the end from the weight of the paint. Originally, the piece was done on a time-lapse video that was going to be shown digitally for the launch of their new web-site. It never actually made it to aire. The multi-million dollar corporation, went belly up about 5 months later. That sucked! Oh well, I was still able to make a decent amount of money off the mural and even got a copy of the time-lapse video, that, believe it or not, was on VHS. Strange but true. Unfortunately, it will never see the light of day, atleast for a little while, due to contractual obligations. Good times!
I'm 21 and i'm from Caldercruix. I joined the gym last summer with my mates to pump some iron and get abit leaner, and always found myself on the bikes on cardio nights. So i bought my first road bike in September, a Specialized Allez Elite, and when my gym membership ran out i never went back. I've also now got a Specialized Tricross singlespeed which i used through the winter and use to commute.
After finding out about the club online, i wanted to join and followed the forums for awhile online. At first i was put off by the distance i am from the club run departures, but when i started cycling further i had my first run with the club and really enjoyed it! I've met a great bunch of people and a great cycling environment, not to mention the previously uncharted Bathgate Alpes haha.
I like all types of cycling but i do enjoy the hills, going up just as much as down haha, so this year i'm looking to loose some weight and better my climbing abilities. I've not entered any events yet but i'd like to do some sportives later in the year and get my racing licence so i can enter some more competitive events.
calories burned daily
panera greek salad calories
herbs used for weight loss
how many calories in a large chocolate chip cookie
spell to loose weight
is walking good for losing weight
products to lose weight
calories in one pork chop
acai berry weight loss supplements