CALORIES IN SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST : SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAS
Calories In Skinless Chicken Breast : How Many Calories In Cheese Sticks
Calories In Skinless Chicken Breast
- Chicken is the meat derived from chickens. It is the most common type of poultry in the world, and is prepared as food in a wide variety of ways, varying by region and culture.
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- having no skin
- Skinless is a brutal death metal band that was formed in 1992 by Ryan Wade and Noah Carpenter in the town of South Glens Falls, New York. After relocating to various New York towns and cities such as Saratoga, Clifton Park, and Cohoes the band settled in Troy, New York.
So Yummy and Healthy
8 ounces uncooked ziti (short tube-shaped pasta)
2 teaspoons olive oil
3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
2 cups chopped onion
2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
2 cups green bell pepper strips
1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
1 cup canned crushed tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes. Add bell pepper and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta.
4 servings (serving size: 1 cup chicken in chipotle sauce and 1 cup pasta)
CALORIES 407(11% from fat); FAT 5.1g (sat 0.8g,mono 2.1g,poly 1.2g); PROTEIN 30.7g; CHOLESTEROL 49mg; CALCIUM 71mg; SODIUM 533mg; FIBER 4.8g; IRON 4.7mg; CARBOHYDRATE 59.4g
Angel Hair Delight
POINTS® Value: 7
2 tsp olive oil
1 1/2 cup vidalia onion(s), chopped
3 clove garlic clove(s), minced
1/4 cup water
1 1/4 cup spinach, (10 oz. fresh)
2 cup plum tomato(es), chopped
1/2 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, chopped
2 slice uncooked turkey bacon, cooked, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 cup cooked angel hair pasta, hot (about 8 oz uncooked)
1 oz asiago cheese, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add water and spinach; cover and cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Stir in tomato, chicken, bacon, and vinegar; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta; sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup spinach mixture, 1 cup pasta, and 1 tablespoon cheese)
Cooking Light, NOVEMBER 2002
vegetarian weight loss diets
high carb low protein foods
honey mustard sauce calories
how much calories should i eat to gain weight
how many calories in a glass of orange juice
how many calories should i take to lose weight
how many calories are in a bananna
weight loss herbs
effective weight loss tips
calories in 1 bagel